Company Secretary (3-months)
Our client is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. having 2,500 specialists across 41 offices in 29 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. They are now hiring the following temporary staffing for their expansion in Hong Kong.
- Support the company secretarial team to handle a wide range of internal company secretarial administration professionally.
- Responsible for external duties by providing advisory service to clients on company secretarial matters.
- Handle non statutory matters such as due diligence on clients and opening of bank accounts, etc.
- Bachelor Degree/diploma holder in business administration/Corporate Governance or any disciplines.
- At least 2 years of related company secretarial experience in a professional firm or law firm (HK and offshore company).
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Kenix Lau at Faro Recruitment at +852 2966 0759 or email your CV to email@example.com
All personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.